The ActiveServe Data Center is located in a carrier-neutral facility based in South Florida. The building is a former BellSouth central office that underwent a complete renovation to meet modern data center standards. The building is built to adhere completely to all category five specifications and has completed a SAS 70 audit by Goldstein Schechter Koch in 2009.
- Equipped with complete network services originating from sixteen  total providers.
- Strengthened to handle a 200 pound per sq. ft. floor load.
- Spacious and able to accommodate 14 ft. +/- of ceiling height and clearance.
- Located on the Miami Ridge, and a full 5 ft. above the Miami-Dade county flood line.
- Located well outside of all hurricane evacuation zones.
- A carrier-neutral facility.
- A Cisco-Powered Network that is purpose-built and fully switched.
- Powered to provide Gigabit, Ethernet, & Fast Ethernet connectivity.
- Powered to provide performance monitoring & data collection for trending and reporting.
- Powered to provide extensive network filtering to stop most bad traffic – before it reaches your server.
- Equipped with redundant switches and routers.
- Equipped with Dynamic BGP4 Routing to direct traffic through the best path, re-routing traffic in the event of link failures.
- Equipped with in-place Anti-Spoofing measures.
- Accessed via Florida Power & Light [FP&L] feeds from two  substations on dual grids.
- Accessed via Dedicated Power Vault equipped with redundant transformers.
- Secured by UPS and generators.
- Features 10,000 gallons of Central Fuel Storage.
- Features Remote Power Control
- Redundant precision-driven Air Distribution.
- Redundant Central Cooling towers.
Fire Detection & Suppression:
- Fire Detection System monitored & interfaced with other security system.
- Double Interlock & Pre-Action Fire Suppression.
- Monitored 24/7 via closed-circuit television.
- Synchronized with tape backup.
- Biometric Readers combined with Proximity Cards for all-access control.
- Secured & Monitored parking facilities.